Monday, February 21, 2011

CEP 810: Personal Learning Reflection


While integrating technology, I have learned that you have to make sure you understand the level of your student’s knowledge of technology, to make sure they have access to the appropriate technology, and when working with technology make sure that whatever you doing with technology can be done without having the most up to date technology.  Coming from my background of learning, I see teaching with technology as building or constructing something, so I would have to say that the PLN Visualization is what exemplifies good teaching with technology. I say this because, it transforms an  assignment into visual finish product, and because that is part of my learning style it help me understand how to make sure my students be able to express themselves visually. So far I have increased my knowledge in different areas and especially in the copyrighting. Being in graphic design and multimedia field, it’s important to make sure my students understand what they can, cannot, and must do when creating media masterpieces.  As this course goes on, I continue to enhance my knowledge, which I guess I can say that I am meeting my goals. At this point I am not sure if I have any new goals, as it pertains to the class, but in general getting better doing and working with online classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment