Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CEP 812 - Poll Everywhere

So, my poll everywhere experience didn't really go as well as planned. I thought it was going to go a lot better than I thought. Only because I thought that I would have my responses to my question, and I really wanted to watch the bar status go up and down. Hence this is one reason why I kept the poll open, mainly cause this a serious question, because I really would like to know where I will going this summer.
If I had classroom, I would use this to be able to let the classroom have a say so, in some of the decision making. This would be one of the only democratic moments in my classroom.


See the results of the my Poll Everywhere question!





1 comment:

  1. I didn't take the poll but my recommendation would be to find a good cruise ship and visit all three areas. Get a 'feel' for each one and then go back for an extended stay. Just my 2 cents. ^O^

    ReplyDelete